Extended Language Support
XMReality Remote Guidance has extended within our Web clients and applications that simplifies the use of the software. This allows users to provide support by using the software within your preferred language.
The language support functionality makes it easier to add more languages to the XMReality remote guidance solution - whenever needed based on customer demand. Initially, we have translated the app into the 16 most requested languages and the translation will follow the settings on the user's device. This extends the opportunity to scale remote support usage globally.
- Applied for both Web clients and applications (Mobile, Windows, Web guide station)
- 16 languages
- Automatically adopting language based on device settings
- English as default if user have a "not-supported" language
- Easy to add more languages
Language support automatically turned on for all users who have downloaded the latest version of the application, and no additional installation or activation required.
This does not include audio translation.
The web clients and applications is currently available in the following languages:
How will translation work
The language will adopt depending on the users setting on their mobile device or desktop
- The Language within the Remote Guidance software applied will be the same as the users language setting on the specific device (Mobile, or Desktop)
- The Web client language will follow the call link receiver's device language settings
Example: If Peter will be using his desktop with Spanish settings, the Remote guidance Windows client will be translated into Spanish. When Peter sends a SMS to his colleague David having Russian settings, the web client will be translated into Russian.
If Carl will be using XMReality's app and have Arabic language setting on his device (which is currently not a supported language), the application's language settings will by default be English.